This week’s Linton Farmers’ Market will feature 14 vendors offering locally grown produce, handmade soaps, and a variety of baked goods.
The market will be located behind Humphreys Park in Linton and operate from 9am until 1pm.
Previous customers will notice some changes to the market layout and procedures as new guidelines have been created to manage the spread of germs and viruses. You can view a full list of those guidelines below.
From the Linton Farmers’ Market:
Father’s Day is Sunday, and the first day of Summer, the perfect reason to get some fresh produce for your out door festivities. While you are at the market do not forget to pick up an awesome sweet treat!
Jesse Knepp will be joining us this week with blueberries, don’t forget to stop by and welcome him to the market.
Meet you at the Market!
This Week’s Vendors
- Braided Branch- cookies, cupcakes, other bakes goods
- Brick Hill Farm – lettuce, kale, chard, peas
- Earth Song Farm– chemical free produce
- Four Flags Farm – maple syrup, mushrooms, breads, eggs, produce, herbs
- Ginny’s Country Oven – a variety of baked goods, jams & jellies
- Good Aura Homestead – honey, eggs, jams, soap
- Knepp Blueberries – fresh blueberries
- Morning Glory Farm Farm – fresh produce, fresh meat
- Shanty Iris – kombucha, breads, eggs, produce, soap
- Spurlin Homestead – honey, eggs, herbal teas, rabbit meat, kimchi, spices
- Sweet Tooth – pies, donuts, cinnamon rolls, and more
- Wagler Family Farms – wide variety of produce and baked goods
- Wagler’s Produce – wide variety of produce
- We Made This – handmade soap and stain sticks
Customer Health & Safety Guidelines
- Stay at home if you or someone in your home are sick.
- Wash your hands prior to entering the market. A hand washing/sanitizing station will be available at the market entrance. We also encourage customers to wear a face mask.
- Always maintain a 6-foot distance from others. Sidewalk chalk or tape will be used to delineate proper distances between customers and vendors, and to guide customers through the market.
- Do NOT touch any produce or product. The vendor will hand your items to you.
- Limit shoppers to one if possible. A second shopper may wait at the exit to help carry items or a pair of shoppers may separate to pick up items from multiple vendors more efficiently.
- Limit socializing. Keep your visit short and do not linger, socialize, or congregate inside the market, so our vendors can serve as many customers as possible.
- Wash all produce before eating.