Updated visitor restrictions are now in place as of June 12th
- Visiting hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. only.
- Inpatient: One visitor allowed (Non-Covid 19 patients)
- OB: One visitor allowed
- OR: One visitor allowed
- Pediatric Patients: One (or two as needed) allowed
- All other hospital/clinic services: Patient only
- Screening and masks are still required for all patients and visitors.
- Visitors under the age of 18 are restricted.
- The Emergency Department is still under visitor restrictions
- No visitors under the age of 18
- The cafeteria remains closed to the public at this time.
View the Facebook Live update from Greene County General concerning visitor restrictions below.